SENIORS ADVISORY GROUP
Open to all senior North End residents, participants and clients of the Health Centre. Program is beneficial for identifying North End needs, implementing North End community initiatives and enhancing the Health Centre's programs and services.
North Hamilton Community Health Centre (438 Hughson St. North)
Contact Diana for meeting times and more information.
Goals of Program:
- To provide a forum for North End residents, participants and clients to discuss north end concerns, community initiatives and development.
- To support Community Advisory Members in identifying and developing ongoing programs and services at the Health Centre.
- To support Community Advisory Members in enhancing existing services in the North End Neighbourhood.
- To introduce new Committee members to the services and programs at the Health Centre.
- To foster a positive relationship between the North End Neighbourhood and the Health Centre.
Description of Program (activities, participants, etc.):
- Group meets one night each quarter for two hours to explore North End Community events, concerns, programs and services. Group members express ideas and share thoughts around the Health Centre's Services and Programs.
- During the year the committee will have the opportunity to:
- Explore and develop community initiatives.
- Implement a new initiative for the North end each year.
- Develop ideas and recommendations to enhance existing services and programs for the Health Centre.
- Discuss opportunities to link with other North end initiatives.
For more information, please contact:
Diana DeSimone: 905-523-6611 ext. 3008